Trekking is a great way to connect with the natural environment. There is always more to discover, over the next ridge, the next viewpoint... another new opportunity lies ahead.
Bariloche is a prime destination for trekking in South America. The region offers endless routes that each showcase the best of the mountain culture at the heart of this region. If you're interested in more information on half or full-day treks, or multi-day adventures, please contact me!
There are programs of one day or several days classical outputs.
Look through the options...
- Cerro Lopez (half day)
- Cerro Goye (half day)
- Cerro Llao Llao (half day)
- Refugio Frey por los filos (full day)
- Cerro Lopez al filo ( full day)
- Frey – Jackob (three or four days)
- Meiling y paso de las nubes
(three or four days)
- Colonia Suiza –Pampa Linda (five days)
- Refugio a refugio (five days)
- Tronador a Frias (five days)
- Tour of Tronador (seven days)
"WHAT SAVES A MAN IS TO TAKE A STEP. THEN ANOTHER STEP. IT IS ALWAYS THE SAME STEP, BUT YOU HAVE TO TAKE IT." Antoine de Saint-Exupery, 1989Want to know more about our activities? ASK NOW!!