Something challenging or a good excuse to travel, maybe these are the options to bring us the motivation to achieve a new adventure in Patagonia. A good physical condition and some equipment bring us the opportunity of climbing some of the classic routes to the Patagonia summits.
Bariloche has two good options , Mt Tronador whit 3491 mts is the highest summit at Nahuel Huapi National Park , and Vn Lanin (3776 mts) in Lanin National Park, these are the main peaks on the surroundings.
Down south in Chalten area, the most visited climbing routes are Vn Gorra Blanca (2907 mts), Cerro Solo (2120 mts), or Ag Guillaumet (2593 mts). These could bring us a good mountaineering experience in the south of Patagonia.
- Argentinean peak to Mt Tronador (three days)
- International peak to Mt Tronador (four days)
- Normal route to Lanin volcano (three days)
- Normal route to Osorno volcano (tres días)
- Solo peak at Chalten (three days)
- Gorra Blanca volcano at south ice field (four days)
- Ag Guillaumet on Fitz Roy range (four days)
Want to know more about our activities? ASK NOW!!